- COVID-19 precautions
- Stay home if you feel unwell, have COVID-19 symptoms, are awaiting a COVID-19 test result, or have been asked to isolate
- Do not risk exposing others, even if you feel well you may be able to pass on the virus
- Wash hands, use hand sanitizer
- Wearing a face covering is optional
- Call and collect/deliver service
- If you are unable to visit the library, use our call & collect service to request a loan selection to be prepared and make a time to collect.
- If you are housebound, elderly or vulnerable, we can deliver your books, please phone to arrange
- Return your borrowed items to the afterhours returns slot or inside. If you have COVID-19 or are in self-isolation don’t return your library items just yet, there will be no late fees in this situation.
Gore Library: Phone 03 2039129
Mataura Library and Service Centre: Phone 03 2038114
Email: [email protected]
Free Library online resources at www.gorelibraries.govt.nz/digital-library
Managing your account online
If you need to access your account for any reason, you can do so by visiting our website https://gorelibraries.govt.nz