READ BEFORE YOU VISIT
From Monday 2 May:
Gore Library hours
Mataura Library hours are Monday to Friday 10:00am-5:00pm
- COVID-19 precautions
- Stay home if you feel unwell, have COVID-19 symptoms, are awaiting a COVID-19 test result, or have been asked to isolate
- Do not risk exposing others, even if you feel well you may be able to pass on the virus
- Wash hands, use hand sanitizer
- Wearing a face covering is mandatory for all aged 12 and over, make sure it covers your mouth and nose and keep it on while in the library
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Social distancing – keep at least 1 metre away from people outside your bubble, including library staff
- Visiting time - keep your visiting time to a minimum
- Call and collect/deliver service
- If you are unable to visit the library, use our call & collect service to request a loan selection to be prepared and make a time to collect.
- If you can’t leave children alone at home, are housebound, elderly or vulnerable, we can deliver your books, please phone to arrange.
- Computers: Gore Library - two public computers available for 30 minute use, Mataura Library - one computer available for 30 minute use
- Ancestry and Find My Past available in Gore Library
- Newspapers: available on request
- Return your borrowed items to the afterhours returns slot or inside. If you have COVID-19 or are in self-isolation don’t return your library items just yet, there will be no late fees in this situation.
Thank you for helping to keep everyone safe and the library open!
Gore Library: Phone 03 2039129
Mataura Library and Service Centre: Phone 03 2038114
Email: [email protected]
Free Library online resources at www.gorelibraries.govt.nz/digital-library
Managing your account online
If you need to access your account for any reason, you can do so by visiting our website https://gorelibraries.govt.nz