Borrowing & more
Bring your library card so you can borrow. Your library card is for your personal use and you are responsible for all items issued to it.
- Items are issued for 3 weeks (DVDs 2 weeks)
- The due back date is on the slip provided
- Overdue fees
- Adults, per item, per day 20c
- Adults, maximum per item $5.00
- Replacement costs apply for items damaged or not returned.
Return items to Gore or Mataura Library. An afterhour’s return slot is available at both libraries.
An item can be renewed two times unless someone is waiting for it. You can renew items in person, by phone, email, your account or the library app.
Place a reserve by phone, email, in person, or by the library app. A 50c fee applies for adults.