The Liberty Link mobile app is specifically designed for use on mobile phones and small mobile devices, it is not required for tablets/iPads.
To set Liberty Link up, download the app to your mobile device from the App Store or Google Play
- Open the Liberty Link app on your mobile device and tap the Setup button
- Type the Liberty Web Address in http://library.goredc.govt.nz/liberty
- Click the arrow beside Stored Web Addresses (this should populate the Library Name field with Gore District Libraries)
- Type in your username (library card number)
- Type in your password (l1brary is the default password unless you have previously changed it)
- Tap Save
You should be able to access your information screen.
If you have trouble please call the library.
With Liberty Link you can...
- Search for available resources
- Check your alert messages
- View current Loans and Reserves, Renew items
- View library information such as location and opening hours
- Scan ISBNs or barcodes to automatically retrieve resources from the system
- View the library’s latest resources (New Items)
- View available and checked out resources at a glance
- Identify editions and titles easily with cover images
- Tap on the title to view detailed information